Keeping the Papers in One Place

Does this look familiar? All the papers, keys, mail and whatever is in your husband's pocket when he comes home .... splayed out all over the kitchen counters? It's all too familiar in my house. So I came up with a solution! I have moved all of this stuff to another room and another piece of furniture :: a cute secretary in the living room. Yes, we will all have to cross the room to get there and ye,s I am sure this will take some training - but I am determined to keep the kitchen counters clear of paperwork!  This will truly change my outlook every time I enter the kitchen.

You can use this concept to be customized in your own home.  Maybe you designate one drawer for each family member.  Or you get a bunch of pretty magazine holders and organize incoming papers that way.  Just 5 minutes a day can make a difference in controlling all that surface clutter.












Labels: ,