Granola Bar Anyone?



I have been spending A LOT of time in my kitchen over the last few days - rearranging, cleaning, purging . . . and I moved things around and discovered that I could make a granola bar in one of my larger drawers.

What's a granola bar you ask? Let me explain. I like to snack on trail mix and I make it myself. I have separate jars filled with sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, chocolate chips, peanuts and granola. Now I have a place to fit all of the elements together - and have a granola bar!! Granola is also great for breakfast with milk or yogurt or on top of ice cream - never had the ice cream combo for breakfast, but hey . . . You can come up with all kinds of other nuts and seeds to add to it - coconut is another good one!

Here is the recipe for the granola I made :: http://www.chow.com/recipes/30062-basic-granola




Labels: ,