I finally decided to do something about this challenging window in my bathroom. It's a great bathroom - it was enlarged by the previous owner - but the window placement always felt strange. So although I'm not going to change the structure of the wall, I wanted to do something to make it look less crowded. I removed the venetian blinds and put on a decorative film. You just cut it to the right size and put it on. It stays attached to the window pane even with a lot of humidity generated from the shower. The downside is that you can't peek out the window - but on the whole, it looks so much better! See what you think. The very last step is to totally remove the blinds - just have not done that yet. I wanted to see if we both liked it and if it could withstand all the humidity - it passed the test!!
Labels: creative projects 101