Cool Summer Watermelon Salad

I made up a recipe today! I probably formed some ideas around it while glancing through summer-themed magazines over the years - but this baby is all mine! Really easy and yummy and perfect for a summer dinner on the porch or a potluck block party. It's also the perfect afternoon snack - which you know I am always looking for!


Start by using a melon-baller to make your watermelon into nicely sized chunks - I like the smaller size for this. What is a melon-baller you ask? It is a must-have kitchen gadget! You can get them at grocery stores as well as Target. We eat a lot of melon in the summer and could not survive without one. My kids love to ball their own bowls of melon.
 
 
After you have your melon pieces, add chopped mint and crumbled feta cheese and then drizzle with lime juice. Perfect :: easy and refreshing!

Labels: